- 1 1/2 lb ground beef (chuck)
- 1 handful parsley
- 1/2 cubanelle pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1/2 tbs black pepper
- 1 tbs roasted ground cumin coriander
- 1 tbs cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp hot marash pepper
- 1 tsp kefta spice blend
- 1 tbs sumac powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
- In a bowl marinate ground beef with all the spices and add the finely chopped parsley, onion, cubanelle pepper to the beef and mix well.
- Press the meat on the skewers by hand and let it set for 15 minutes before cooking.
- Place the skewers on a cooking sheet from one end to another, so when the meat cooks the juices can fall inside the cookie sheet.
- Cook the skewers in the air fryer for 8 to 10 minutes at 380 degrees.
- Serve hot with meze, pide bread, and rice pilaf.