Most Frequent Questions & Answers
- Make sure the Air Fryer is plugged into a power outlet and the Frying Drawer is shut.
- The Air Fryer is not On.
- No mode has been selected
- The Frying basket is overfilled with ingredients
- Temperature is set too low.
- Cooking Time is set too short
- In the middle of cooking process, carefully lift the Frying Basket out and shake it to separate the overlapped ingredients, then place theBasket back inside and close lid to continue.
- Use oven snacks or brush a thin layer of oil on the surface of the ingredients before cooking for crispier results
- Soak the cut potatoes in water for at least 30 minutes to remove the starch, but be sure to dry them properly before cooking. Add a brush of oil or cut the potatoes into thinner fries for crispier results.
- The motor or internals aren’t working correctly. Shut the Air Fryer off immediately and safely. Contact Modernhome Customer Care for warranty instructions.
- When preparing greasy ingredients, the oil or grease produces some white smoke and this is normal.
- White smoke is caused by grease or oil. To prevent this, clean the Frying basket.
- Position the handle in a vertical position and securely push the Frying Basket into the Drawer until a click is heard.
- Only fill the Frying basket to the Max line, and prepare ingredients in turns.
Choose Your Product Below to Download Manual
30Qt Air Fryer Toaster Oven
10Qt Air Fryer Oven
Sku: AAFO-880, AAO-890
Digital Air Fryer
Digital Air Fryer
Sku: CCB-883, CCT-887
With a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all air fryers, accessories and our friendly live customer service, you can enjoy your favorite meals with confidence.
You can fill out the form, email us at email@example.com, or You can call us at 312.498.9334 between 10am – 5pm (CST)