- 8 oz Ground Sirloin
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Garlic
- In a bowl, combine ground sirloin with salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic and mix thoroughly.
- Make a 4” burger patty (approximately 7/8” thick).
- Place patty in air fryer basket.
- Place basket in air fryer and cook at 350°.
- For a medium rare burger, cook for 15 minutes.
- For a well done burger, cook for 18 minutes.
** USDA Guidelines recommend ground burger
meat be cooked to an internal temperature
of 160° (well done) for optimal safety