- 1.25 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1.5 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.25 cup chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, sugar, butter, and eggs together and mix well.
- Add in vanilla extract and chocolate chips and mix well.
- In small baking pan that fits your air fryer or place parchment paper in air fryer, evenly spread the dough about 1 inch thick with your hands.
- Place pan in the air fryer and set time for 320°F for 10-12 minutes or until cookie is done.
- Left over dough can make another skillet or make separate cookies.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.