- 1 Pizza dough – ready made or handmade
- 1/4 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- Any toppings of choice
- Dust flour on top of pizza dough and roll out dough to the size of air fryer basket or mini oven safe pan – if using ready-made pizza dough, divide the dough to a personal quantity.
- Spray cooking spray on air fryer basket and place rolled out dough on top. Brush olive oil on top of dough and set air fryer for 400°F for 5 min.
- After 5 min, flip pizza dough. Slowly add marinara sauce and spread evenly on dough. Add your favorite toppings (toppings may change nutritional facts or counts on recipe). And then add cheese on top. Set air fryer for 330°F for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle oregano on top and cut after 1-2 min of cooling.
Note: toppings can fly in the air fryer such as pepperoni. If you do choose to put your toppings over the cheese, please use a small rack or toothpicks to hold your toppings in place during cook time.