- 1 cup white all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons aquafaba
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, ¼ cup sugar, baking powder, ¼ tsp cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Add the aquafaba, coconut oil, and milk. Mix well with a fork then use your hands to mix and knead the dough. When you’re done, you should have a ball of slightly sticky dough.
- Stick the bowl of dough into the refrigerator for at least an hour. You can even make the dough the night before. If you do this, store in an airtight container.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the 2 tbsp cinnamon and remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar. Set this aside.
- Remove the dough from the fridge, and give it a quick knead. Divide into 12 pieces, forming the pieces into balls.
- Spritz a little olive oil or butter on the balls and arrange into a single layer in the air fryer basket, leaving at least 1” of room around each ball.
- Air fry in batches. Air fry at 330°F for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown and cooked. DO NOT SHAKE.
- Spritz small amounts of coconut or olive oil and dredge each ball in cinnamon sugar. Serve.