- 1 ½ cup cooked or 1 (15 oz) can low sodium
- chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- ¼ cup Finely Diced Red Onion
- ½ cup Diced Red Bell Pepper
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Low Sodium Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Low Sodium Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place chickpeas in a bowl and mash with a fork. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Add in about 1/4 c water if the mixture is too thick.
- Form into 6 patties. Air fry for 15 minutes, turn burgers and air fry for an additional 10 minutes.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, red onion, ketchup and any other toppings