- ½ cup Flour
- ¼ cup Cornstarch
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt Water
- Chicken Wings
- Aluminum Foil
- Sauce to Dip or Coat Chicken Wings in
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl large enough to fit a chicken wing.
- Add water slowly to dry ingredients while mixing, until it reaches a pancake batter consistency (thinner batter will make the breading crispier).
- Place chicken wings in batter until coated.
- Line air fryer basket with aluminum foil and put chicken wings in, ensuring that they are no more than 1 layer thick.
- Cook at 360° for 26 minutes.
- Cook at 390° for an additional 3 minutes.
- Toss cooked chicken wings in your favorite sauce and enjoy.
- Repeat steps 3-7 until all chicken wings are cooked.