- 1 lb Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- 1 TB Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Panko or Regular Breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Large Eggs
- Place flour in a shallow dish.
- Combine Parmesan, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt and Italian seasoning in a shallow dish.
- Beat eggs or pour soup into shallow dish.
- Coat tender in flour, shaking off any excess.
- Dip each tender in egg wash/soup, allow any excess to drip off.
- Roll tenders in breadcrumb mix.
- Place tenders in air fryer, ensuring that there is only a single layer with space between each tender (approximately 5 will fit depending on size).
- Cook at 300° for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken tenders from basket and serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.