- 1 piece fresh salmon fillet (7oz)
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning (just enough to coat)
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon wedge for serving
- Clean your salmon and pat dry.
- In a plate, sprinkle Cajun seasoning all over and ensure all sides are coated.
- Toss broccoli with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spritz cooking spray in air fryer pan and place salmon skin side down.
- For a salmon fillet about 3/4 of an inch thick, air fry for 7-10 minutes at 350°F or until done to your liking.
- Cook broccoli for 7-8 minutes at 350°F. Serve immediately with a squeeze of lemon.