- 10 oz Brussel Sprouts
- 1 TB Chili Paste
- 3 TB Salted Butter
- Aluminum Foil
- Rinse brussel sprouts.
- If using small sprouts, cut in half; for larger sprouts (approximately 1 ½” across) cut into quarters.
- Apply chili paste to the cut sides of brussel sprouts.
- Place brussel sprouts into aluminum foil.
- Chop butter and place on top of brussel sprouts.
- Close aluminum foil around the brussel sprouts creating a closed packet.
- Place foil packet in air fryer basket.
- Place basket in air fryer and cook at 300° for 25 minutes.
- Salt to taste.