- 2 Lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Tbsp Wostershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley for Garnish
- Salt To Taste
- Oil spray
- Butterfly the Chicken breast, place it between a plastic wrap and pound it to make it even thickness all over.
- Now marinate it with salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, mustard and garlic for at least 2 hours.
- Make a small vessel with aluminum foil and place the chicken in the foil. Spray with oil.
- Cook it on 380 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Once removed from the heat, let it rest for 3 minutes, and cover it with foil.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with wild mushroom gravy.