- 3 lbs boneless chicken breast cubes
- 1/4 inch of jalapeño
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp roasted cumin and coriander powder
- 1 tbsp sumac spice
- 1 tbsp dried parsley or handful of fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Bamboo skewers
- In a blender blend 3 cloves of garlic, tahini, and jalapeño pepper into a smooth paste.
- Marinate the chicken cubes with the paste, and all the dried spices for at least 1 hr.
- Sew the chicken onto bamboo skewers.
- Line the air fryer with aluminum foil if you prefer. Cook chicken skewers in the air fryer for 8 to 10 mins at 36 degrees.
- Serving suggestions: serve with saffron rice, fattoush salad, hummus, grilled onions and tomatoes and warm pita.