- 1 lb Chicken Wings skin on (split)
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Wostershire Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp White Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Salt to Taste
- Cilantro chopped for Garnish
- Scallion chopped for Garnish
- Crispy Fried Shallots for Garnish
- Toasted Sesame Seeds for Garnish
Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Gochujang paste
- 1/4 Cup Korean BBQ Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Non Alcoholic Mirin
- In a bowl Marinate the wings with salt, black pepper, white pepper, wostershire sauce and Cayenne Pepper for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Air Fry the wings at 400 degrees for 25 mins making sure to flip every five minutes.
- In a bowl mix all the sauce ingredients and heat for 2 minutes.
- When the wings are ready, toss them in the sauce.
- Garnish with cilantro, scallion, crispy shallots and sesame seeds.