- 1 stick (1/2 cup) Butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips Aluminum foil Oil spray
- Cream together the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl. Mix in the egg, and then the vanilla until combined.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Portion 2 tablespoons of dough for each cookie. Press the remaining chocolate chips on top of the cookies and bake.
- Take a small cookie sheet that will fit in the air fryer and place six cookie dough balls and space the dough balls 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Bake until the edges just start to brown. Transfer to a wire rack until cool.