- 1 ½ lbs Ground Beef
- 4 Tablespoons of spicy house seasoning (recipe follows)
- 2-3 Jalapeno peppers sliced
- 4 Slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 Pretzel Buns or Brioche Buns
- Oil Spray
Burger Condiments (Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, Pickles, Mustard, Mayo, Ketchup
Spicy House Seasoning
- 2 Tbs salt
- 3 Tbs cayenne pepper
- 2 ½ Tbs black pepper
- 1 ½ Tbs brown sugar
- 1 ½ Tbs garlic powder
- 1 ½ Tbs paprika
- Divide the ground beef into 4 big patties; gently press the center of the patty with your fingers.
- Sprinkle all 4 patties with the spicy house seasoning generously on both sides.
- Place the patties in the airfrey and cook on 370 degrees for 16 minutes (medium rare) and 20 minutes (well done).
- Once the center of the patty feels firm to the touch, place a few slices of jalapenos on each patty and place a slice of cheddar cheese on top. Cover the top of the grill, and let the cheese melt for a minute or so.
- Remove the patties from the heat; assemble the burgers according to preference.