- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- ½ cup Soy Sauce Low Sodium
- 3 tbsp Scallions Chopped
- 4 Grated Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Ginger Grated
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- ½ tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 1½ tbsp Arrowroot Flour
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 cup Chickpea Flour
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1½ cup Bread Crumbs
- *Optional add in ½ cup nutritional yeast
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Chop cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
- Place two bowls next to each other. Whisk the batter ingredients in one bowl and place the bread crumbs in the other bowl.
- Dip the cauliflower bites into the batter, then into the bread crumbs and then into the air fryer to start cooking.
- Cook the cauliflower bites on 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce. Start by mixing the arrowroot flour with 1 tbsp water until the flour dissolves. Add the flour mixture to a sauce pan. Mix all of the other sauce ingredients together in the sauce pan. Bring to boil and let simmer until it starts to thicken into a syrup.
- Once the cauliflower bites have cooked for 20 minutes, pull them out, coat them in sauce, place them back in the air fryer and finish them for 3-6 more minutes.
- Garnish with 1 tbsp sesame seeds and extra scallions.
- Serve with ranch sauce.