- 1 cup kale chopped
- 1 large red pepper sliced
- 1 cup zucchini sliced
- 1 cup onion sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 container hummus
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 soft-taco-size whole grain wraps
- 1 oz. feta cheese
- In a bowl, toss kale, red pepper, zucchini, and onions with olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Place in foil and make it into a closed foil packet. You don’t have to use a foil packet; if you choose not to, cut your vegetables a little bigger so they do not drop through the holes of your basket. You may have to make 1 packet per serving for this air fryer.
- Roast in air fryer for 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are done to your liking. Let cool.
- Generously spread hummus on whole-grain wraps.
- Top with cooled veggies and feta cheese.
- Fold to wrap.
- Serve with lemon wedges.