- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp each of diced red bell pepper, green onions
- 2 tbsp chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs and milk until well combined.
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg mixture.
- Add your veggies to the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture into a well-greased oven safe pan that fits in your air fryer (fill about ¼ of the way)
- Place the pan into the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook at 340°F for 6-7 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Halfway through cooking sprinkle the breakfast seasoning onto the eggs and sprinkle the cheese over the top – you can fold the omelet over or keep as is – you don’t have to flip it.
- Use a thin spatula to loosen the omelet from the sides of the pan and transfer to a plate.
- Garnish with extra green onions, optional.