- 4oz dark chocolate
- 3.5oz unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 3.5 tbsp bakers sugar
- 1.5 tbsp of self-rising flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder – to coat ramekins
- 1 tbsp butter – to coat ramekins
- Put chocolate in a pot and melt it over simmering water. Add 3.5oz of butter when the chocolate is half melted.
- Stir occasionally until it has a good, smooth consistency.
- Break the eggs into a large mixing bowl and add the sugar.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until frothy.
- Add the chocolate mix to the egg mix and mix well. Add the flour. Fold and mix until it has an even consistency.
- Grease 4 oven proof ramekins with 1 tbsp butter and sprinkle cocoa powder until all insides of the ramekin are well coated. Fill to about ¾ full with the mixture.
- Place 1 ramekin in air fryer. You will have to work in batches. Air fry for 6-7 minutes at 375°F.
- Remove and allow to cool for 3 minutes.
- Carefully turn the ramekin over onto a plate and tap the bottom of the ramekin with a butter knife to release the cake.