- 1 lb Sweet Potatoes
- 2 TB Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Cold Water
- Salt or Seasoning Blend
- Cut potatoes into ½” squared slices.
- Place sliced potatoes into cold water.
- Soak in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from water and pat dry before placing in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil until lightly coated.
- Sprinkle salt or seasoning blend on top of potatoes and stir to mix.
- Place seasoned potatoes in airfryer basket ensuring that they are no more than two layers thick.
- Place basket in airfryer and cook at 350° for 12 minutes.
- Stir fries to ensure that they cook evenly.
- Cook at 350° for 12 more minutes.
- Repeat steps 7-10 until all fries are cooked.